Страници

понеделник, 9 септември 2013 г.

Чаша кафе / A Cup of Coffee

Hi, girls :)
Are you ready for the new week ? Today is the day of  Some Odd Girl clear stamp release !
This time Kristy draw a fabulous set called Breakfast Friends that will makes your day - it doesn't mater you are a coffee lover or not! What do you prefer for breakfast? What about coffee & toast?

Those cuties are so adorable and they are perfect for so many projects :) I totally love this set and I'm sure you will love it too and you are going to create amazing cards, boxes and etc.

Make sure you head to the SOG Blog and check out all the great projects made with new set of other DT girls ! 

I'm not addicted to coffee actually prefer late and the smell of it is the most beautiful thing early in the morning! 
For my card I used a cup of coffee and and a sentiment from the set :)

Spectrum Noirs Colors:
Cup: IG1-4, CR1, BG4, Blender  
Coffee: TN3, TN5, EB3

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар